Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Things

Hello Everyone!!

Well I have to say I am really happy with the turn out for this Climb that I am doing.. So many people are joining in with me on my team! It's great! A great way for us to bond and get our ass's kicked climbing a million stairs! More power to us though for getting it done!!

I want to give a special thanks to my group that has grown since I started this journey the beginning of this month.. I feel so energetic and ready to do this because of all the support. Thank you guys.. you are amazing!

Amanda- I really enjoyed walking with you that night.. The weather was cold, but it felt so good and we did it!! It was so relieving! Maybe we can double our walk next time, cause I was still ready to go!! :) With my pepper spray in hand, I am invincible! :)

Well tomorrow is weigh in day.. we shall see what results come of that.. I am supposed to go out tonight.. 3 points a light beer.. humm.. guess I won't eat anything today and drink my points! just kidding... I can handle that! Just going out in support for a friend and to enjoy myself.. it's been a while..

Well I have to get going, one of my three jobs is requiring my services today.. 9-4... takes up the whole day, but it's worth it! I love my clients! They are amazing and a true inspiration of you can do anything no matter what cards you are dealt!

Much love,

Jessie

No comments: