Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that everyone had a safe and fun new year!
Well today is the supposed to be the official time I start my diet. And let me tell you it's proving to be difficult.. Sitting around the house, tired, just wanting to do nothing makes me want to eat!!!
So far today, I must confess I had some chips and dip! The food selection at Mark's right now isn't the best, it's all left overs from my binge eating last night for my last day of junk! lol. I do have to make my menu for the week and hit up the grocery store. Because there is nothing healthy or wholesome in the house right now.. I suppose I should have planned ahead!

I will try and work out today as soon as I get motivated.. It just seems so nice to not have to go to work or chase here and there. It's just nice to not have to do anything! But that's what I have to snap out of!
Well I am going to go for now.. try to drag myself to the shower and get motivated to start my day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you, my new years resolution is to walk at least one mile a day - At Least!

New Years Day we went to a movie and out for dinner. When I came home it was all I could to get on the treadmill instead of sitting by the fireplace.. But I did so one day at a time. It is hard to motivate yourself instead of just hanging out with your better half. But when you start loosing weight and moving around you have so much more energy and feel better about yourself. That's the goal ... Good luck!
Christine